Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays from a Quantum Gestalt Humanist

Well, it being that time of year again, I just want to take a moment to wish everyone I know (or whoever happens upon this post) the best. Over the years it's morphed considerably. What was once Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and Happy New Year has become Happy Holidays. There's also Mele Kalikimaka, which is one of my all-time favorites and, as of the last few years, I've taken to wishing friends and family a Happy Chriskwanzukkah.





Recently, however, I came across a new one in the Urban Dictionary, and thought I'd like to share it. So . . . from this former Jew, currently atheist (but who likes the term in the title as well, especially for friends who refuse to believe I'm an atheist), kinda Buddhist, who was raised in a Christian country and is intimately familiar with the holiday now only loosely associated with the birth of Jesus of Nazareth (including that Peace on Earth, Goodwill Toward Men nonsense):



Happy Chrismahannukwanzadan




blog comments powered by Disqus